- We respect and protect the privacy of anyone who purchases our programmes, registers to be on our Council, requests to be on our email list or is otherwise involved with our business in a way that requires them to provide personal and/or business details to us.
- When we ask for information it is minimal and only for the purpose of administering the programme.
- None of our programmes request or require student names or details other than students registering to sit on our Student Healthy Action Council.
- All material received by us is held in confidence, it is not shared with third parties other than for the purposes of administering the programmes, is not made public in a way that identifies users without their express consent and is destroyed in a timely manner.
- Our communication with users is a) for the purpose of administering the programme, and where consent is obtained, b) providing updates on Catch Fitness products.
- All users can opt out of any communication from us at any time and have your details removed from our database.
- Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Secure storage of information
We value the security of any information collected and have taken measures to ensure it is protected via the use of internationally respected cloud based servers, the providing of protection mechanisms on our website and are committed to do ongoing adjustments in this area to meet industry standards.